DO YOU WANT TO EARN WITH ONLINE SURVEYS?

by:GuruPrasad

You would have seen the "Paid Survey" sites to claim money. Will they really
pay you for just taking simple surveys online?

I tried most of these company surveys

Most of them were scams.

They ask your email address to spam you. Or they
ask you 10 million zillion points before
they pay you. Or they say they will pay but they don’t.

But, by weeding out all those scams, I found 68 good ones out of the hundreds of companies I researched.


By doing surveys you cannot earn more. I am sure, if anybody tells you that you can earn more than "$1000" a month - they are cheating you. (My best
earnings per month is $102.30)

But, on the other hand it's very simple work because most
surveys are short. I took a survey today .It is a short one which paid only
$4.00 for 5 minutes work It is not a problem at all. Yesterday I got
$10.00 for a short survey. Two weeks ago I got $25.00 for another one. And a couple of
months ago I got $50. It varies.

But sometimes they don't pay more.
Finally, it's a best way to earn a few extra bucks every month.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories